THE RETURN PROCESS
To expedite the handling of your return, we recommend including a copy of your order confirmation with your return. We also recommend using the original packaging to return your product to us. Once the item is received, we will process return/exchange. We do not issue return postage or labels; it is your responsibility to pay for the shipping of unwanted product(s) or damaged product (s). You may use the carrier of your choice, but we strongly recommend using a traceable and insured form of delivery. Please retain the tracking number for your records. We cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking. We recommend retaining a copy of all correspondence for your own records.
Ship your return to the following address:
24 Brophy Dr, Ewing, NJ 08638
Once your return is received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 10 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Once your return has been processed, a refund may take up to 7-10 days to appear on your account, depending on your bank or credit card issuer.
For a product to be eligible for return, the following conditions must apply:
- The issue must be reported to ThroGlo™ within 7 days of your receipt of the product.
- ThroGlo™ must be contacted immediately if products are damaged as a result of shipping.
- A detailed description of the damage must be provided to the Customer Care team.
- Product(s) is returned in the condition it was received.
NOTE: We are unable to assist with items that arrived broken, missing items, and missing packages outside of the 7-days return/exchange policy time-frame and without a photo of the broken items and/or package. ThroGlo™ is not liable for missing packages with confirmed delivery by courier.
ThroGlo™ will not accept product returns for the following:
- Broken products due to misuse or damage caused by neglect or issues associated with improper battery usage or over charging of Li-ion batteries.
- General customer or end-consumer dissatisfaction on opened and used game sets
Returns of game sets that are in new condition will incur a 15% restocking fee when game sets are returned in unopened original packaging.
- If a return is approved, a replacement or credit note will be issued.
- You will be notified via email once the return has been processed.
- Return products must be received and accounted at ThroGlo™ warehouse before credit notes are made available for future orders or replacements can be sent:
- A replacement or credit will be issued within 7-10 calendar days of receipt at ThroGlo warehouse.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
CANCELING AN ORDER
Once orders have shipped from our warehouse they cannot be cancelled.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PERCEIVED ABUSE OF THROGLO™ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, TO BE DETERMINED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THROGLO™ LLC, A RETURN OR EXCHANGE MAY NOT BE HONORED.